Your Next Job Title: German speaking Inside Sales Representative
The Skills You Need: Fluent German, Sales / Client Support experience.
Your Next Salary: £25k OTE + benefits including 22 days holiday, birthday day-off, pension matched up to 6%, staff discount, season ticket loan, free onsite parking, medical insurance, cash plan, childcare vouchers, employee helpline etc.
To proactively promote, sell and service the full range of Our client’s products whilst delivering quality telephone service and meeting/exceeding company driven sales targets
What you will be doing:
- Work as a team member with both the Area Sales Manager’s to offer the best service possible to all customers.
- Meet or exceed team and individual sales targets. Proactively up-sell and cross sell during inbound and outbound calls using consultative selling techniques and customer service skills.
- Develop and implement a regional call plan strategy with the ASM to cover the regional account base, improving the quality of distribution across the full product range.
- Ensure telephone cover at all times within the team, meeting and exceeding defined levels of service.
- Build rapport with customers, develop a good understanding of their business, needs and requests.
- Understand retail maths and business metrics including cost of goods, mark up, markdown, margin, inventory turns and retail staff incentives.
- Obtain a benchmark level of product knowledge and continuously improve knowledge across the full range of products and develop "experts" within the customer base.
- Accurately input or write orders, paying attention to detail e.g. account number, pricing, discount, returns and sales programmes.
- Develop productive working relationships with all other departments.
- Challenge existing processes, procedures and working practises, and actively seek to resolve customer perceptible issues through the development of good solutions instead of complaining about problems.
- Review, update and action provided reports in a timely manner as requested.
- Escalate and advise management of issues that may affect the business.
- Be prepared to attend shows, seminars and training when requested and at manager’s discretion.
- Develop thorough knowledge of company policy and procedures and use as appropriate using best judgement.
- Ad hoc duties as required.
The Skills You Need to Succeed:
- Required: Excellent interpersonal and communication skills - must listen well and be able to adapt communication style to audience. A self-motivator with proven influencing and problem-solving skills. Good planning and organisational skills - must be able to prioritise, meet deadlines and follow through on tasks. Articulate, dynamic, confident and enthusiastic with a passion for service. Team player with calm and professional approach. Target driven individual. Intermediate MS Office ability.
- Preferred: At least 2 years sales/customer service experience in a sales environment. SAP. Working knowledge of golf retailing.
- Required: Maths GCSE or equivalent - C grade or better
- Preferred: Maths and English A level
- Continuous work on VDU and telephone
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job