German Speaking Graduate Finance Analyst
£25,000 + bonus
We are an International search firm looking for German speaking graduate with an interest in finance. This is newly created role to support the Head of Finance through a period of rapid growth in our European offices.
This is an opportunity for a recent graduate looking to commence their career in finance to gain experience across a range of Finance areas with a focus on operational finance. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a company who invests heavily in training their graduates extensively, and who want them to succeed.
- Analysing and explaining current and historic performance
- Co-ordinate Global teams across a wide range of functional departments to prepare bespoke deliverable documents.
- Analyse financial and budget information.
- Leading and providing analytical support on a range of ad-hoc / cross-functional projects and strategic initiatives.
What we are looking for:
- A recent or soon to be graduate with a 2.1 or above
- Fluent in German and English
- Interest in perusing a career in finance
- Graduate Level
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job