Exciting opportunity not to be missed!TSYS Managed Services has unique opportunities available for German Speaking Fraud Analyst to join the team in Milton Keynes. The role is a full time, permanent position offering a competitive salary of £23,000 per annum plus excellent benefits.
TSYS Managed Services EMEA (TMS EMEA) has a range of contact centre roles specialising in Customer Service, Risk Management, Collections, Back Office, and Help Desk related services for Financial Institutions.
We are currently recruiting for German Speaking Fraud Analysts to join our existing teams in Milton Keynes. We are offering a competitive salary plus excellent benefits, with Full Time positions available.
The German Speaking Fraud Analyst role is responsible for liaising with our clients customer base regarding transactions on their account/s that have been deemed potentially fraudulent or the customer feels is fraudulent. The team member will be responsible for delivering an exceptional customer experience during any contact they have with the customer, and they will also be responsible for arranging new cards to be issued in cases where fraud has been confirmed.
German Speaking Fraud Analyst key responsibilities:
- Operating various prevention schemes to identify cases of attempted fraud in order to minimise loss to the client
- Contacting customers to establish authenticity of transactions, following correct internal procedure
- Adopting appropriate questioning techniques to deal with card holders
- Handling queries to the satisfaction of the customer and the department
- Taking appropriate preventative action in order to minimise losses to the client
- Collating, updating and maintenance of departmental records/databases to ensure company and client requirements are met.
- Resolution of non-technical queries
The ideal German Speaking Fraud Analyst candidate will:
- Have previous contact centre experience, preferably in the financial industry
- Have credit card/ banking industry experience
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be enthusiastic and flexible with the ability to work as part of a team
German Speaking Fraud Analyst working hours:
Roles are available on a full time basis, working 40 hours per week Monday to Saturday between the hours of 07:00 and 19:00 on a rotating shift basis.
As well as a competitive salary, ongoing training and a fast paced, fun working environment this role comes with the following benefits:
- 29 days holiday, including bank holidays (With the option to buy/sell an additional 5 days)
- Free on-site parking
- Peoples Pension scheme
- Childcare voucher scheme
- On-site canteen
- Eye Care Vouchers
- Health Shield Cash Plan (On completion of 6 month service)
If you are passionate about putting customers first, are motivational, inspirational, and results driven with a passion to succeed then click APPLY now to become our German Speaking Fraud Analyst!
Please note, all successful applicants will be subject to a financial background and criminal record (DBS) check as part of our recruitment process.
TSYS Managed Services is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job