The job is for multi-lingual finance assistant who is looking to work within a high volume environment. The job is a really exciting opportunity for anyone with the correct set of skills that this business needs.
My client is a large manufacturing company which helps aid the the process of other businesses. They have been growing rapidly in recent years having increased in size by 25% in recent years. Currently they are the 3rd largest in the world within their industry.
The Key responsibilities for the Finance Assistant are as follows:
Purchase to Pay
- Follow P2P authorisation procedures and progress workflow through to payment of invoices
- Administration of rejections and queries
- Obtaining authorisation
- Execute payment runs and manual payments
- Develop and maintain vendor relationships
- Payment Plan Invoice processing
- Monthly account reconciliations
Order to Cash
- Enter sales orders and changes to orders on SAP
- Manage invoicing according to project milestones
- Record incoming payments and maintain the Sales Ledger to appropriate standards
- Execute credit control and dunning procedures
- Follow up with customers to ensure timely receipt of payment
- Develop & maintain relationships with customers
- Set up and maintain customer master data
- Obtain credit references for new customers and update existing credit limits
- OTC reporting as requested
- Support the Team Leader and Business Process Owners in maintaining and developing the quality of services provided
- Provide information and statistics from data in area of responsibility on a regular basis and as required
- Contribute to process improvement activities
- Work closely with EU Company Accountants to resolve queries
- Liaise with non-financial managers across whole EU business
- Other duties as required
The successful candidate will be:
- AAT part qualified or equivalent
- Detail-minded accounting assistant
- Understanding of basic bookkeeping
- Knowledge of accounts payable principles
- Knowledge of working with SAP or another ERP, Sharepoint, document management systems
- Proficient Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Office
Business level language skills - English and one of the following languages: German, Spanish, French, Italian, Dutch.
On offer for the successful candidate would be a salary of circa. £20,000 and £23,500 with a competitive benefits package and parking on site.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'