NEW JOB - German speaking Sales Executive - fantastic opportunity to join a world class , international and highly successful Exhibition and Trade Fair company with excellent career prospects and salary
£25,000 - £30,000 basic + £10,000 commission
German and English
St Albans, 30 mins from central London by train
Our client is a world leading international exhibitions and trade fairs company, producing some of the most recognised and exciting events for specific business sectors across Europe.
Due to continued business expansion, they wish to recruit a German speaking Sales Executive. Your job responsibilities as German speaking Sales Executive will include the following duties and tasks:
- Proactively sell exhibition space to new clients (cold call and warm call) to ensure sales targets are achieved
- Work from assigned sales pipelines as well as generate and source new leads
- Keeping abreast of market developments and identifying and researching new growth area for sales
- Willing to travel internationally on occasions
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- Fluency in German, as well as fluent English
- A proven sales background, ideally event / exhibtion / delegate sales but all sectors considered
- Excellent levels of motivation
- Excellent sales negotiation skills
- Proactive, responsive and able to work under pressure
- Strong interpersonal and organisational skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
£25,000 - £30,000
To be considered for this excellent opportunity as a German speaking Sales Executive to join an award winning, international business, please click the Apply Now button and send your CV to us.
The Language Business is a leading, specialist multilingual recruitment agency. If you are looking for a new job with languages or you are looking to recruit a skilled bilingual candidate please contact us for more information.