Our client, a now established, yet still growing FinTech company located in the city of London is currently looking for a German speaking Customer Success Manager who is responsible for the DACH based clients in order to be responsible for the partnership of high level German speaking accounts, discussing their renewals and possible upsell /add-on opportunities.
As a German Customer Success Manager, you will work directly with DACH partners, from both the Sales and Customer Success teams to drive value and return on the client's investment.
You will track and manage your own activities and consistently strive to deliver superb service in the quickest possible time.
- German to a native level and fluent English
- Relevant experience in a client relationship, account management or sales role within the IT/Financial or technical industry is required
- Strong customer orientation and dedication
- Proactive and the ability to manage priorities
- IT literacy and numeracy
- Great team player
To apply, please send your CV in Word format to Jonathan. If you have applied for any other languagematters vacancy there is no need to re-apply, as your CV will be considered for all vacancies that match your language skills and work experience.
We work constantly to provide equal opportunities for all, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, social background, religion, disability or sexuality.
NB: Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK or hold a valid work permit. Please note that we contact successful candidates within 3-4 working days. Language Matters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
- German customer success client success "account manager" "client relationship Executive" "client relationship Manager" CRM customer support Renewals I
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job