Customer Service Advisors - German Speaking
Hauts de France, Northern France
€22,260 + bonus + shift allowances
This role is 35 hours a week.
Due to expansion our client in Hauts de France, Northern France requires German Speaking Customer Service Advisors.
The role will involve dealing with customers through inbound phone calls and emails, assisting them with queries etc.
Gross salary is €1855 a month + bonuses and shift work is involved.
Excellent bonuses and shift allowances for evening and weekend shifts. Employees need to only work 2.5 weekend days a month as part of their shifts.
- A gross monthly salary of €1,855.00 (based on 35 hours per week)
- 5 weeks vacation per year pro rata (based on 35 hours per week)
- Quarterly Bonus: You will be eligible for performance related bonus with a target of 6% per quarter. See below for additional information.
- Commuting costs: 50% reimbursement via Public Transportation.
- Pension Plan: You will be automatically enrolled into pension scheme.
- Health Insurance: will be required to pay a small contribution towards this.
Lunch vouchers €8.00 (3,75 employee contribution);
Special pay: 150% premium pay for evening hours (after 7pm)
200% premium pay for Sundays (**Saturdays are not considered special pay days in France)
200% premium pay for French public holidays
Shift hours: 35h/week (each shift is 7 hours and 45 minutes long including breaks and lunch)
Early: Start times between 7.00 and 10.00am
Late: Start times between 13.00 and 16.00
Excellent training provided which is paid.
Relocation assistance can be provided - flight and 2 weeks accommodation.