Our client is seeking a commercially minded, German speaking individual to join their vibrant and busy team on a on-going temporary basis, with the possibility of a perm role.
This role would suit candidates who have either a customer service or retail background and are looking to progress within a commercial office environment.
- Answer inquiries through telephone and email communication, whilst maintaining and updating the customer database
- Dealing with order enquiries and returns
- Maintain a sense of urgency in responding to the customer needs
- Be creative and go above and beyond when assisting customers
- Accurate and efficient order entry.
- Ask probing questions and overcome objections
Experience and skills required:
- Pleasant and professional telephone etiquette
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Outlook) and of Internet,
- Analytical/problem solving skills
- Customer service experience
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and in writing
- Positive and enthusiastic, with a real team spirit
- Successful candidates must be Native or Fluent in German
If you have not heard from a Consultant within 2 weeks of your application, then unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
- Microsoft Office
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"