Are you passionate about Skiing ?
Do you have experience delivering exceptional first class customer service?
Do you speak German fluently?
Are you available to start immediately?
If so then read on!
My client is looking for a German Speaking Customer Service Representative to provide support to their affluent clients.
This an exciting and fun role where you will provide a a pleasurable service thought the customers buying experience.
This role is initially a temporary role with a view to go permanent for the right candidate. This to start ASAP!!!
Role & Responsibilities:
- Speaking and emailing in German with potential buyers and owners of our ski apartments
- Provide a consultative style with clients throughout their buying phases.
- Responding to customers arising from German brochures and support documentation
- Co-ordinating customer queries with the team of bi-lingual advisors covering: finance, tax, and legal
- Report back to the Directors of the company on a daily basis.
- Providing ad-hoc language support and occasional translation of blogs and webpages for, e-newsletters and social media channels.
- Fluent spoken German and excellent written language skills are essential
- Full training would be given in English and you will receive daily support and assistance on sales related matters.
- Excellent communication skills as this role will require you to communicate with affluent clients via telephone
- If you have knowledge of the Austrian Alps and its main ski resorts this would be highly desirable.
Please note you should only apply for this position if you have the right to work to the UK.
Please only apply if you are comfortable using your German language skills to a Business level.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job