We currently have an exciting opportunity for German Speaking Customer Service Representative in London.
Are you fluent in German and English? Do you have previous customer service or retail experience?
If yes, read on.
Our client is looking for a friendly and professional person, who is both fluent in German and English. The successful candidate will join growing Clinical and Customer Service Team to help service customers in both the UK and Germany. Comprehensive training will be provided alongside a unique opportunity to work with the in-house Opticians and Optical Consultants.
This is a versatile role in which you will assist customers with contact lens order related enquiries, and provide advice to by telephone, email and Live Chat.
- Serving customers through all of our client websites
- Resolving issues with customer orders via telephone and email
- Assisting customers who collect their orders at the client premises
- Assisting with customer queries relating to contact lenses and prescriptions
- Advising customers on contact lenses, solutions and accessories
- Making outbound calls to customers, to enquire about the comfort and fit of their lenses
- Assisting with the management of our social media sites
- Ad-hoc administrative duties
- Minimum one-year customer service or retail experience
- Fluent German speaker
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Dedication to customer satisfaction
- Excellent interpersonal skills and telephone manner
- Sound numeracy skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Meticulous record keeping ability
- Proficient use of MS Outlook (or other email software)
- Salary: £18,800 - £20,800 per annum + bonus (depending on experience and capability)
- Excellent bonus and benefits package
- Average of 5 days per week on a rota basis, including weekends
- 9-hour shifts, including a 1-hour meal break (typically 8am-5pm)
- 20 days holiday per year + public holidays
Please only apply if you have the required skills and absolute fluency in the required languages.
Due to the high level of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants whose skills and qualifications match our clients' requirements. Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK or hold a valid work permit.
- Customer Service