German speaking Customer Service Representative - brilliant opportunity to join a world leading brand and fantastic sports company
Base salary of £20,000, £25,000 OTE (of which £4000 is guaranteed, pro-rated monthly) - earnings can be higher - up to £27,000/£28,000 pa, plus fantastic benefits (see below)
Chessington, Surrey - just outside South West London (35 minutes from Waterloo)
Fluency in German is essential
Our client is a world leading manufacturer and one of the most successful and popular global sports brands.
As a German speaking Customer Service Representative, you will be responsible for providing the highest level of customer service to German speaking clients (B2B) as well as proactively upselling and cross-selling.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Working within a team do offer the best level of customer service to German speaking clients
- Managing the accounts of existing customers and developing business relationships
- Proactively up-sell and cross-sell during inbound calls
- Building a rapport with customers to understand their business needs
- Attending exhibitions and shows from time to time
- Fluency in German is essential
- Previous experience in a customer service or sales role
- Knowledge and interest in sport is an advantage, especially in golf
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
Base salary of £20,000 + £5,000 commission (uncapped) - very realistic earnings for the first year are minimum £25,000 pa plus great benefits ( 22 days holiday plus birthday holiday and 8 days bank holidays, Private Medical Insurance, Interest free Season Ticket Loan, Interest Free Leisure Loan to up to £600 (eligible after 6 months service) etc)
To apply for this role as a German speaking Customer Service Representative please select the 'Apply Now' button and send your CV to us
Contact: Lisa Grimes
The Language Business is a leading, specialist multilingual recruitment agency. If you are looking for a new job with languages or you are looking to recruit a skilled bilingual candidate please contact us for more information.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job