Our client, a highly successful trendy ecommerce fashion company is looking for a dynamic and bubbly German speaker to join their fun-loving department. The German and English speaking account executive will need provide top quality client and engaging customer support to clients in both English and German and keen interest in the company's products. Due to large growth and continued success in German and EMEA markets, this position has arisen within a dynamic and forward thinking company that is a dream to work for.
The German speaking Customer Service professional will be responsible for providing information and managing orders with international clients exclusively, along with a range of queries and requests on a wide range of products, offering advice and resolving any order issues promptly and effectively. You will need excellent communication skills in both English and German, passionate about people, fashion and building relationships at a high level.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and German
- Previous experience within a professional, office based customer services environment is a must and fashion retail/ecommerce environment is an added BONUS.
- Experience working as a Customer Service Representative or any client focused role where you have had client interaction in order/product based environment within fashion
- Strong customer focus, committed to providing high standards of care
- Excellent attention to detail, high levels of accuracy
- Fun loving and enjoys working in a dynamic, trendy and hardworking company with innovative and fashionable products
- Strong communication, negotiation and influencing skills
- Educated to A-level or equivalent and above
To apply, please send your CV in Word format to Linda Traversa
languagematters is a multi-discipline, multilingual recruitment agency offering a wide range of bilingual jobs in London, the South-east, nationwide and overseas. Our goal is to be the most valued, knowledgeable and indispensable recruitment partner in the language recruitment field.
We work constantly to provide equal opportunities for all, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, social background, religion, disability or sexuality.
NB: Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK or hold a valid work permit. Please note that we contact successful candidates within 3-4 working days. Language Matters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
- customer services