German Speaking Customer Support – Fashion related
€19,644 per year + language bonus €200 a month + attendance bonus= ote €22,744 per year
The support professional will be responsible for taking inbound calls from prospective customers with regards to fashion products from a luxurious brand, handling customer inquiries in a professional manner while providing the highest level of customer service. It is important to maintain a good knowledge of the fashion industry and the lasted fashion product of this client.
You will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Offering customer service to end users in relation to a wide range of products
- Answering emails from customers
- Ensure customer satisfaction by providing timely and accurate information
- Logging detailed and accurate case notes to ensure optimal assistance for customers
Experience and personal skills needed:
- Intermediate vocational education (MBO)
- You have strong typing and PC skills
- Fluency in Native and English language
- Software related knowledge and aptitude is a plus
- Sales mindset: passion to find the right solution for the customer , while also closing the sale and potentially up-selling the customer
- You are interested in fashion
- Enthusiastic and dynamic, you are very comfortable with communicating by phone and mail and you have a good writing expression.
- You are outgoing and approachable, with excellent customer service and enjoy working in a team environment.
- Well-organized, accurate, you are detail-oriented, professional and courteous with high self-motivation.
We offer you:
- Salary 1637,25 per month (gross)
- Monday till Friday 09:30-18:00
- Language bonus of 200 euros a month
- An exciting full time job in a young international environment
- Location easy to reach by Public Transport / full travel costs compensation if you live further than 10 km from working location
- Attendance bonus system (700 yearly)
- Referral bonus system
- Possibilities for development and promotions
- Pension plan
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job