German Speaking Customer Service Exec Temp
We have a very exciting opportunity for the right candidate to join a rapidly growing company based in the North Luton area on a temp basis; with a view for it to potentially also go permanent dependant on how they get on within the role and if of interest too.
We're looking for someone who can meet and is looking to start asap to provide support to what is an extremely exciting and growing team and specifically assisting them with their plans to manage their German accounts and aid their expansion into the countries market.
In order to apply you must be able to speak German to a fluent and conversational business level, as well as a good written knowledge of both English/German. This is of high importance and vital to the role as you will be handling telephone calls and email communication with German accounts and assisting the German-based field sales team.
Someone with prior customer service/account management experience would be ideal, although a strong graduate looking for experience would also be strongly considered for this too.
This is a great opportunity to work with a fun company that provide interesting and well-known products; based in their UK head office within North Luton that provide free parking on site, easy public transport access and full time hours and days; paying a fantastic pay rate of £11-£14 per hour dependent on experience.
Duties to include:
- Answering inbound telephone calls and effective management of these calls.
- Processing orders from a range of customers in a timely and effective manner.
- Replying to customer's query's by phone, email & letter in a professional manner.
- Developing a key relationship with both internal and external contacts such as our distribution centre and head office.
- Management of customer data through our internal systems.
- Provide administration support to the German based field sales-based operations team including sending reports and collating information.
- Assisting the German field sales team in the preparation of customer specification sheets and customer set up.
- Maintain excellent product knowledge on the whole product range.
- To maintain a good awareness of market and competitor activities and report as necessary
- Must speak German fluently and/ have good spoken and written knowledge of the German/English languages
- You will be a dynamic and hands-on person who is comfortable working in a very small team environment.
- You will have the confidence to talk to both the trade and consumer in both languages
- You will be comfortable with taking on a hands-on role which requires a lot of customer contact.
- The role is office based so you will need to live in a reasonable proximity to Luton to allow access to the office on a daily basis.
- Experience and confidence in using Microsoft packages ie. Word, Excel, Outlook
- You will have strong skills in numeracy, communication (both written and verbal) and have excellent analytical and IT skills. Experience of the software System Navison would be an advantage but not essential.
- You will be happy to take direction from the Customer Service Manager but also be able to work autonomously without too much hand holding.
- Last but by no means least - you will bring energy, drive and a good sense of humour.
We are currently open to applications for this role and the successful candidate to start asap, please submit your application and if you feel you match the criteria above and are interested then please feel free to call Bobby on 01442-531-161 and discuss.
Looking for the next step in your career? Think Specialist Recruitment.
Think Specialist Recruitment is an independent support staff recruitment agency based in Hemel Hempstead and working across the Herts, Beds and Bucks area. We specialise in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment with areas of expertise including: administration, customer service/call centre, PA/secretarial, human resources, accountancy and finance, sales admin/sales support, marketing and IT Helpdesk/IT support.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'