Advancing People Multilingual Recruitment Specialists are now recruiting a fluent German Speaking Customer Service Administrator for their client based in Watford, Hertfordshire.
This is an opportunity for a fluent German speaker to join the successful team of a growing e-commerce business based within walking distance from Wimbledon Park tube station in brand new offices. The role has arisen due to company growth and team expansion.
For this role we need an energetic, well-spoken people-person who is fluent in both German and English to join the team as soon as possible.
Comprehensive product and procedure training will be provided, enabling you to deliver excellent quality service. Upon completion of your training, you are eligible for a salary increase as well! In addition to that, you have £100 monthly bonus if you reach your monthly targets!
The right person will have:
- Native German speaker and fluent in English
- Ideally 1 year customer service or retail experience
- Good longevity - not someone who changes jobs all the time
- Excellent written language skills in both German and English
- Passionate about good customer service
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
- Good numeracy skills
- Great attention to detail
- Resolving issues with customer orders via telephone and email
- Assisting customers who collect their orders
- Assisting with product-related questions
- Making outbound calls to customers, to get their feedback after purchase
- Assisting with website posts when necessary
- Some admin duties
- Salary: £18,800 + monthly bonus
- Opportunity to increase salary after completing 3 month training
- Excellent product discounts
- Working hours: Monday - Friday, 8am-5pm - occasional flexibility may be required to work some weekends
- Be part of a sociable team that likes to go out together
- 20 days holiday per year + public holiday (increasing with years of service)
Advancing People - Multilingual Recruitment Specialists
Advancing People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job