Are you fluent in written & spoken German with impeccable English? if so I have a fantastic opportunity for a fluent written & spoken German administrator to join a leading Aviation client based in Gatwick.
To respond to and handle customer correspondence, adhering to airline guidelines and legal liabilities, whilst maintaining the airline's professional image.
Salary p/a: £17,000
Competitive bonus available once training completed, additional salary bump up one probation period successfully passed.
Holiday: 20days p/a pro rata + bank holidays
Mon-Fri flexible working hours available with core time 9 am-17.30 ( 1 hr lunch), once training completed potential homeworking days to be discussed/arranged with the management.
Potential regular overtime can be arranged with management.
Company online benefits/discounts available.
- Fluent level of English & German language, spoken and written
- Exceptional customer relations skills, with a key focus on customer retention and protecting our client's brand image
- Capable of working to set daily/weekly/monthly targets
- Ability to use initiative and prioritise workload
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Personally focused and enthusiastic
- Able to speak to clients/passengers with confidence and clarity
- Flexible, empathetic, professional and discrete in manner
- High level of computer literacy
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.
- Customer Service