We are currently recruiting for an experienced German Speaking Customer Service Advisor to work for a multi-national company based on the outskirts of Solihull. The role requires someone who will be speaking with companies across Germany so the suitable candidate must be native/fluent in German.
We are looking for a skilled German Speaking Customer Service Advisor, who will be joining a friendly and supportive team who will offer encouragement at all times. The role would suit an individual who wants to be an integral part of the customer services department and someone who thrives on a busy and demanding workload.
Main Duties of the German Speaking Customer Service Advisor include:
- Communicating with a range of clients across Germany
- Making and taking high volumes of telephone calls
- Scanning and processing high volumes of documents
- Updating and maintaining supplier information on the internal IT systems
- Resolving supplier and client queries in a timely manner
To be considered for the role of German Speaking Customer Service Advisor you will have:
- Fluent/Native German language skills
- Previous experience of working in a busy and challenging environment
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to liaise with internal and external customers
- The ability to work accurately and to demanding deadlines
- A meticulous attention to detail
Please contact us ASAP if you have the skills required for these positions.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future. All our vacancies are listed at
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job