My client has an exciting opportunity for a highly talented individual to join one of the world’s greatest music brands as a Customer Sales and Support Advisor based at their EMEA HQ in East Grinstead, UK.
In the role of Customer Sales and Support Advisor, you will offer excellent sales care to the established dealer network and consumers whilst also providing key support to a team of District Sales Managers (DSMs).
The Customer Sales and Support Advisor will also be required to make some outbound proactive sales calls to the dealer network and work to achieve set targets.
To be successful in this role you will have customer service experience, excellent telephone manner and fluent in German both written and spoken.
The primary responsibilities of this role include, but are not limited to:
- Provide inbound telephone sales and customer service support for dealers and DSMs, including:
- Order entry and maintenance
- Stock availability requests
- Account information updates, including dealership and credit details
- Back order clarification and maintenance
- Product information, including specifications and release dates
- Product returns and warranty issues
- Tracking for orders and returns
- Enter and maintain sales orders received. Ensure accuracy of order entry and relay all relevant information (availability, price, estimated delivery) back to the dealer or DSM
- Respond to incoming end user enquiries received via letter, email or the company website to the standard expected of an industry-leading company
- Maintain dealer account information, including address and contact details, product dealerships and shop details to appear on the Fender website
- Provide dealers and DSMs with system generated and bespoke reporting of any requested sales and back order data
- Raise queries with third-party warehouse for shipping errors including incorrect items received and missing or damaged goods
- Raise credit memo requests from the sales and accounts departments through the returns system
- Assist customers with enquiries relating to serial number tracking and instrument authenticity as received by phone, email or letter
- Assist District Sales Managers with any dealer, customer service or stock issues that arise
- Conduct proactive sales regime of regular calls to dealers to promote current sales offers and new products, working closely with the DSMs to maximise each call’s potential.
A proven sales and customer service background is essential along with good IT skills.
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job