As a German speaking Customer Service Advisor you will be representing Wiggle, assisting and advising our German and English customers via Live Chat, Email and Phone with the highest degree of courtesy and professionalism to resolve issues
Working as part of the customer service team you will be responsible for helping maintaining Wiggle’s global service levels across all media and contact types. Supporting our German and English customers via contact sources of pre-sale, during-sale and after-sale queries related to all products, brands and services.
This role will have a rotating shift pattern - week 1 06.00 - 14.30 / week 2 - 09.00 - 17.30 / week 3 - 13.30 to 22.00.
One in three weekends will be worked (09.00-17.30) with Monday and Tuesday off.
Shift rotas are provided 8 weeks in advance.
There is also a performance based bonus which is paid monthly
Responsibilities and Duties
- Ensure customer queries are answered promptly and completely via both Chat and Email
- Monitoring, responding and resolving customer queries on Social media
- Monitoring and responding to customers reviews across various platforms
- Calling customers when they request a call back service to answer their queries / resolve any issues
- Ensure that all communications with customers are conducted in a professional and courteous manner
- Offering alternative solutions where appropriate with the objective of ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Any other Customer service related task
- Customer response and resolution time SLA.
- First case resolution
- Outbound emails per case
- Net Promoter Scores and Customer Satisfaction Scores
Qualifications and Skills
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal in German and English
- Strong attention to detail and aiming for excellence in delivery
- Experience of working in a fast paced office environment as part of a professional team
- Ability to manage and coordinate changing priorities, have high standards and be capable of multi-tasking
- Self-motivated and confident decision maker with the ability to nail actions and a positive "can do" attitude
- Ability to demonstrate strong communication skills and liaise with all members of the business including Senior Managers and Directors
- Ability to be flexible with work duties and hours as required by the team and business
- Ability to attend other sites for which travel may be required
- Problem solving
- Task Orientation
Sound like a perfect role for you? Fantastic!
We are for the #Goodstuff!
- Communication Skills
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer Service
- Service Levels
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job