An expanding international company based in Hazel Grove are looking for a friendly and conscientious Customer Service Advisor with proficient German to join their growing team. It is a varied role with duties including:
- Handling enquiries via email and third party platforms (i.e. live chat).
- Handling enquiries across UK and German sites.
- Liaising with other departments to resolve customer queries.
- Providing an excellent customer experience and managing customer expectations
- General administration duties.
This Customer Service role will ideally suit someone with:
- Proficient written German
- A good attitude with a drive for success.
- Proven loyalty to previous employers.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Previous experience in an office environment is not essential for this role - applicants from a retail/general customer facing background would definitely be considered!
This is a great opportunity to join a well-established company at an exciting time of growth and development. If you’re looking for a place to create a career with multiple progression opportunities and a fun and friendly office atmosphere, this is the role for you.
Please apply with your CV today.
Due to the high level of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to individual submissions. Therefore if you have not received a response within 48 hours you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application this time.
- Communication Skills
- Foreign Languages
- European languages
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job