German Speaking Customer Service Advisor
Salary: £16,000 - £18,000 + 5% max bonus
Hours: Mon - Thurs 9am - 5.30pm, Fri 9am - 4.15pm.
Working for an established marketing/creative company within the promotional products arena based at Salford Quays, my client is looking for a German Speaking Customer Service Advisor to support their continued growth.
We are looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic Customer Service Advisor with fluent German language skills to strengthen our client`s Order Admin and Customer Service teams. You will take control for the timely processing of orders, checking and maintaining stock availability as well as notifying customers regarding delivery dates. In addition, this role involves liaising directly with clients, dealing quickly and efficiently with queries, and internally as the main point of contact for ensuring the smooth dispatch and delivery of both exported and UK goods.
We`re looking for people who want to work for a forward thinking, modern company who want a long and successful career. Our ideal candidates will have a great work ethic, excellent communication and interpersonal skills, a keen eye for detail, and the ability to prioritise with good all-round computer literacy skills.
- Ideally you will be a native German speaker or speak fluent business German
- At least 18 months previous customer service experience, preferably gained in a fast-paced environment
- Accurate data entry skills
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal) with the ability to build rapport and communicate at all levels
- To be a real team player, with personality, empathy and the drive to succeed, with exceptional organisational skills and excellent attention to detail is crucial for this role
- You will be determined to go the extra mile to achieve results
- Both commercial and sales awareness are key to being successful in this role
- You will be computer literate with good keyboard skills
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to join a market leading organisation with real long-term prospects!
In the first instance please apply by forwarding your CV, however, preference will be given to those who then follow up with a phone call.
Please contact Vicky at our Manchester office
Ritz recruitment - Employment Agency
- Order Administration
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job