German Speaking Customer Service Advisor - immediate interview
To Apply for this role you MUST be able to speak fluent German
My client a global technology leading practice are looking for a Customer Service Advisor/Assistant. This role will be based in Mumbles, Swansea.
As a skilled customer services professional, you will handle initial worldwide client calls, process payments over the telephone, manage office stock and provide general support for other departments as and when required.
You will have excellent communication skills and the ability to manage complex calls, dealing with client matters.
On offer is the opportunity to take on an interesting and varied role at a reputable commercial organisation.
The duties and responsibilities of the role of Customer Service Advisor are:
- To answer enquires via email
- To answer enquiries via telephone
- To contact existing clients to check for event special requirements
- Occasional travel to London events to assist event managers
- Allocation of sales leads to the sales team
- Adhoc tasks set by the Customer Service Manager
- To be considered for the role you will be able to demonstrate:
- Existing experience in a customer facing role
- Experience of using Microsoft programmes most notably Word and Excel
- Experience of working as part of a team but also being able to work using own initiative
- Experience of multi-tasking and prioritising tasks based on different deadlines
- Fluent in German with fluent English language skills
For a confidential discussion on this role please contact Daniel Mason at our head offices.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'