Location: St. Neots, Cambridgeshire
Salary: £20,000 - £21,500 per annum
Working Hours: Various shift patterns available
Relocation Package: Included
Benefits Package: Included
Due to the growth of the business and expansion in the German market, My client have a number of opportunities available. The centre supports all the main European countries.
People are at the heart of what they do. Each colleague is a key part of who they are. They value everyone who works with them and do all they can to create an environment where mutual respect, trust, collaboration and a shared sense of purpose drives all that they do. My client strive for people to feel valued and to have fun at work and are currently looking for people to join the team that want to work for a unique company with lovely, kind and generous people.
My client have a network of associates that are passionate about the products and people. They contact the Customer Care centre with their product orders and questions.
Customer Care Administrators provide excellent customer service to the network by building relationships, resolving queries on a wide variety of complex topics and processing orders and changes. Customer Care is the first contact point for their network and the role is to truly represent the values and principles of what they do.
The role will include but is not limited to:
- Develop positive relationships with customers to provide excellent customer service
- Use bespoke IT systems to resolve and process customer orders and queries
- Take prompt and appropriate action for the customers
- Assist new customers with their enquiries and setting up accounts
- Process and complete administration of payments
- Collaborate with colleagues to help us be the best we can be
- Develop product and process knowledge to continue providing excellent customer service
- Be a proud ambassador to customers and colleagues
- Passionate about delivering customer service
- Fluent in speaking and writing German
- Willing to learn how to use a variety of bespoke IT systems
- Positive and engaging communication skills
- Ability to work in a team, ask for help and trust colleagues
- Problem-solving skills to take the initiative and develop your knowledge
The responsibilities and attributes listed above is indicative it is not exhaustive and is not designed to limit or inhibit the way we work or how the role develops. This is intended to be a fluid document and indicates how we currently see the role.
Please note: The successful applicant will be required to undertake a criminal record check.
- Contact Centre
- Customer Service