Your responsibilities will be:
• Respond professionally to customer enquiries via email, phone & chat.
• Conduct customer training sessions to help the customers exercise the company’s products.
• Participate on adhoc projects and site testing.
We are looking for:
• C2 level of German
• Excellent communication skills
• Customer and detail oriented personality
You can expect:
• 31,000 CZK gross/month + performance bonus
• International and multicultural working environment in a shared service centre
• 5 weeks of vacation, 4 sick day
• Flexible working hours
• Job related continuous training
• Contribution to pension and life insurance saving accounts
• Premium Health care for free, with a discount for family members, health days, fruit days
• Language classes (English + Czech)
• Meal vouchers (100 CZK, 55% paid by the employer)
• Multisport card to 700 facilities
• Career progression opportunities
• Relocation reimbursement (28,000 CZK gross)
Location: Brno, Czech Republic (https://vimeo.com/121721442)
Contract: Permanent and full-time
Working hours: Mon - Fri, 8-hour shifts, flexible start between 8am and 10am
Starting date: Negotiable
Recruitment process: Phone & Face to face with the manager with a possibility to spend some time with the team to see how they work. For candidates located abroad the recruitment is remote using a phone or Skype communication.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply or send me your resume.
Looking forward to our cooperation
Gabriela Sakalova, REED – MSS
+420 602 780 613, email@example.com
Follow us on our company website: www.reedglobal.cz, www.facebook.com/RSRCzechRepublic
By answering to this advertisement or sending your CV and other personal materials, you consent to the collecting, processing and storage of your personal data in accordance with Act No. 101/2000 Coll. Privacy.