German Speaking Customer Account Manager
Do you have fluent written and verbal communication in German and English?
Are you highly customer focussed?
If yes, then we want to hear from you.
You will be responsible for maintaining and developing relationships with customers, whilst ensuring that all orders placed are processed and dealt with in a timely manner and delivered to the customer on time.
Your responsibilities will also involve:
- Using a CRM and order database to ensure all information is kept up to date.
- Entering orders onto the database and ensuring the information is current throughout the production process.
- Tracking orders throughout their progress.
- Proofreading proofs where necessary.
- Proving concise quotes for various products.
- Handling customer enquiries; dealing with all types of queries, complaints and problems with a problem solving attitude.
- Ensuring dispatch information is up to date.
- Have fluent communication skills in German and English.
- Have excellent attention to detail with German spelling and grammatical skills.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be highly customer focussed.
- Have good organisational and time keeping skills.
- Be a dependable team player with the ability to work well in a busy deadline driven environment.
If you feel your skill set and experience matches the requirements of this role, please forward your CV for consideration.
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we’re sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job