German Speaking Customer Account Co-Coordinator
A global organisation and world leading provider of innovative technologies to the automotive sector are looking for a German Customer Account Co-Ordinator to joining their team in Leamington Spa. This position will work as an integral part of the Customer Service Team to support colleagues, identify and execute best practice and provide support to all of the department's customers as required.
- Manage operational liaison with customers for issues related to Logistics (Orders / Shipment / Returns / Freight)
- Ensure accurate order load, verify EDI /Teccom orders are received and processed as expected, and that all orders adhere to Legal requirements.
- Support in identifying pricing / credit issues and follow up for resolution
- Manage shipment preparation and liaise with warehouse for pick/pack and despatch of goods to customer, ensuring compliance with customer / legal requirements
- Co-ordinate the processing of Goods Returns & Stock Cleanse requests, ensuring appropriate approvals
- Ensure electronic messaging is processed correctly (interfaces to warehouse, messages to/from Customers) related to customer’s orders/despatches/billing
- Support sales forecasting process, with information related to orders & shipments
- Manage and report customer complaints, and ensure timely feedback and resolution
- Analyse customer availability, cause code and co-ordinate action plans to resolve issues
- Provide 1st level product information to customers
- Manage the issuing of Long Term Supplier Declarations, in line with legal & Corporate Policy.
- Applicants must be self motivated, flexible, well organized and work well under pressure. They should be able to communicate effectively through all levels of the organization across many functions and different countries.
- Need to be able to effective communicate a technical issue into simplified language so that business functions involved are clear on the issue/action and fully informed when making decisions.
- Need to effectively manage and prioritise work loads in each of the different areas of responsibility.
- High system expertise is vital. Specifically MS Outlook, MS-Excel. SAP knowledge an advantage.
- Role may require language skills (French / Spanish / Italian / German / Polish or Russian), dependent on the location and customer area to be supported
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"