Credit Controller - German Speaking
Based in Denham, Buckinghamshire
Are you an experienced Credit Controller, with fluent German? If so we have the perfect role for you.
Our client is now looking for a Credit Controller with at least 2 years’ experience to join their ever growing busy team. It will be your responsibility in this role to maximise cash flow and minimise financial risk within a Credit Control environment.
You will enjoy a competitive financial package, generous staff discounts across all brands as well as licensed products and 25 days annual leave. Working hours are 9-5.
• Management of customers relating to a specific geography
• Close communication with the Sales Manager for awareness of issues effecting the sales ledger
• Chasing of overdue debt by telephone, E-Mail and letter with agreed timescales
• To follow companies credit control guidelines and procedures
• Ensure good record keeping satisfactory to audit and legal requirement.
• Manage an effective process of credit assessment
• Deal promptly with internal and external queries about payment
• Ensure customers pay to agreed terms and negotiate repayment plans when necessary
• Meet cash targets as set by Management
• Maintain accurate records of chasing activity
• Identify changes in payment patterns and propose actions to avoid indebtedness
• Provide adhoc reporting as and when required by Management
• Maintain highly accurate transaction postings to the sales ledger
• Awareness of credit issues and knowledge of the customers and help in recovery of debts.
• To provide an effective method of calculating credit worthiness
• To improve work methods and ensure prompt and accurate invoicing
• For legal and debt collection on difficult slow payers.
• Credit Control Experience - minimum of 2 years
• Must be fluent in German in addition to fluent English
• Good communication skills (verbal and written); professional telephone manner
• Good level of analytical ability to resolve issues
• Highly customer focused; good customer service skills
• Effective organisation and planning skills, able to plan and prioritise own workload to meet deadlines
• Good team-working skills, able to maintain effective working relationships with colleagues in the team
• Good attention to detail
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job