The team provide credit control services on behalf of the company, ensuring that outstanding payments are investigated, resolved and company collections and service targets are met whilst ensuring a high level of customer service is maintained. A passion for customer service and the ability to understand customers is a key requirement in the role, as is the ability to follow best practice, procedures and regulatory requirements.
The company offer a competitive basic salary between £20,000 - £24,000 (depending on experience) and an extensive benefits package along with excellent opportunities to progress both personally and professionally within a highly professional business environment.
Offices are open between the hours of 9am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday of the country time zone. Credit Controllers will be expected to work a 37.5 hour week. The office is in a great location with excellent transport links.
As a German Speaking Credit Controller you will:
* Speak to customers and 3rd parties to initiate arrangements to pay outstanding arrears
* Investigate any outstanding queries to ensure that customer payment can be made
* Accurately update and maintain internal system and customer databases
* Ensure statutory and regulatory requirements are upheld
* Maintain a proactive approach to maximise collections, whilst adhering to guidelines
* Take part in regular meetings and update calls to discuss processes, aged balances and to resolve any outstanding queries
* Identify cases that require escalation and work with local teams to ensure these cases are resolved in a timely and efficient manner
The ideal German Speaking Credit Controller will hold the following skills and experience:
* Fluent in both written and spoken German with strong English skills
* Previous experience in a collections or credit control role is desirable but candidates with good language skills and other customer service experience will be considered
* Exceptional customer service skills and the ability to communicate effectively with all levels, building strong working relationships
* The ability to manage you own workload and work to deadlines
* Be customer focused, positive and have a professional attitude
* Excellent knowledge of MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job