I am currently partnering with a well established retail business based in the Central London who are looking to bring on board a German speaking Credit Controller to join their team for a 2-4 week project. The role, which will be within a small team and will focus purely on the businesses German client base looking after 50-70 key clients over a £1M ledger.
- Collecting backlog of overdue debt.
- Daily banking of cash received.
- Written documentation of calls.
- Providing up to date information in respect of forecast cash collections, and actual cash collections.
- Sending statements to clients within two days of month end close.
- Ensuring accurate allocation of cash, including dealing with unidentified cash.
- Ensuring that debt over due items are cleared quickly and debtors are minimised at all times.
- Management of bad debt provision, including monthly update prior to month end and recommendation to Finance Department Management on month end provision required.
- Adherence to group guidelines of no more than 6% of debts outstanding to be over 90 days.
- Prepare monthly working capital report to Directors highlighting overdue debts and client queries.
- Ad-hoc cash flow reporting as requested by Finance Department Management.
To be suitable for this role you must be an experienced Credit Controller with fluency in the German language and the ability to collect on large and complex multinational ledgers.
If this sounds like you then please apply below or email my directly with you CV at .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job