GERMAN SPEAKING COST ACCOUNTANT £33000-£35000
Your new company
A global manufacturing organisation, with a market leading presence and a turnover in the billions, looking for a German Speaking Cost Accountant to join their large shared service centre function in Manchester. This employer is highly reputable and instantly recognisable in the market; they offer progressive opportunities and an outstanding working environment. This is an excellent opportunity for Part Qualified, or Newly Qualified Accountant to join a highly successful business who will give you the training necessary for the next step in your career.
Your new role
Reporting directly into the Head of Finance, you will be responsible for the following:
- Performing financial control activities and reporting for monthly and year-end closings
- To be the first point of contact to Controllers
- Utilizing knowledge of cost accounting principles, set forth in MAM, to ensure accurate product cost development
- End processor of Target/Budget calculation, Enable with Sales, Operations, and Sourcing to develop the new years' product costings standards accurately and timely as required by Corporate Accounting
- Cost centre and internal order Master Data duties
- Review and reclassification of project costs
- Fixed assets; OPEX and CAPEX projects, release and extension of budgets, closure and capitalisation upon requests
- Creation and maintaining of cost centre assessment cycles
- Providing support for internal and external audit requests
What you'll need to succeed
This role requires regular communication with their German head office, therefore you must be fluent in German and this will be tested at interview. You will need to Part or Fully Qualified (CIMA,ACCA,ACA) and have experienced of using SAP. Ideally you will need to be experienced in business partnering, have analytical skills that can support key making and have strong attention to detail.
What you'll get in return
You will receive a generous salary and there may be some flexibility on it for the right candidate. You will join a global, successful business who will provide you with full training and support during your placement. This company offers modern offices, with excellent facilities and is easily accessible from public transport. Most importantly, you will work alongside a dedicated and commercially focused manager who will allow you to enhance and develop your finance skills along with making key commercial decisions.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'