A Corporate Receptionist with fluency in German is currently sought for an international company based in London. The role will join an efficient and friendly team of receptionist / administrators.
The German speaking Receptionist role is diverse, encompassing all aspects of reception and secretarial support including the management of diaries, general reception/office duties for their German and English speaking clients and employees. The company culture is refined and professional dealing with important, high net-worth individuals in German and English on a daily basis and they would like a dynamic receptionist/secretary who is outgoing, flexible, willing to take on additional responsibilities at any given time and flexible to work with shifts (shift pattern with option to start early or late). The company is supportive and foresees that the role is likely to develop beyond a reception role to include more PA elements, according to the potential of the person recruited.
- German to native level and fluent English, written and spoken
- Previous experience working within a corporate environment as a Management Assistant, Receptionist, Corporate Receptionist, Team Assistant or Front House Assistant is essential
- Excellent presentation, excellent communication skills
- Confident, organized and flexible
- Solid secretarial skills including typing, Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Professional, polished, great team spirit
To apply, please send your CV in Word format to Guido. If you have applied for any other languagematters vacancy there is no need to re-apply, as your CV will be considered for all vacancies that match your language skills and work experience.
languagematters is a multi-discipline, multilingual recruitment agency offering a wide range of bilingual jobs in London, the South-east, nationwide and overseas. Our goal is to be the most valued, knowledgeable and indispensable recruitment partner in the language recruitment field.
We work constantly to provide equal opportunities for all, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, social background, religion, disability or sexuality.
NB: Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK or hold a valid work permit. Please note that we contact successful candidates within 3-4 working days. languagematters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
- German Corporate receptionist secretary administrator