Your new company
A well known International leisure business based in the Gatwick /Crawley area
Your new role
- Performing an annual programme of balance sheet and financial control reviews at businesses to ensure that balance sheets are correctly stated and balances justifiable.
- Supporting businesses to ensure the COSO minimum controls are in place, operating effectively and appropriately evidenced.
- Testing the operation of critical controls and/or review testing performed by the local teams as part of the overall COSO monitoring framework.
- Verifying quarterly control checklist responses to ensure full compliance and sign-off by businesses.
- Conducting desktop financial reviews / prepare and analyse KPIs for smaller business units.
- Assisting in the preparation of reports to senior management detailing work conducted and results found from the balance sheet and financial controls review programme and control checklist response verifications.
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to be ACA or ACCA qualified Accountant and speak fluent German (and English) ideally with an Audit training gained from a top 20 firm. You should be used to working with large complex businesses.
This role requires up to 40% travel (mostly a week at a time) and offers excellent progression within the company either in finance or the wider business operations.
What you'll get in return
On offer with this role is a competitive package including bonus and big company benefits
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- ACCA Audit trained from Top 20 firm -German Speaking Compliance / Controls Accountant Crawley £45-55000
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job