Located with a fast growing business that sits across both the retail and technology sectors, this is an exciting opportunity for a Collections Manager. Managing a small team, you will also be exposed to the business on an international basis.
The key responsibilities of this Collections Manager role are as follows:
- The management of both credit control and accounts receivable.
- Working with account managers across the business.
- To be able to identify new collections strategies and to improve existing processes and measures.
- To ensure that all invoices for accounts receivable are raised on a daily basis.
- Carry out the credit reviews of new customers; this will include the setting of new terms and the subsequent approval process.
- Debt collections agency relationship management.
For this Collections Management role, you will have the following skill set:
- To be CICM qualified.
- Due to the international nature of the role, a strong understanding of the German language is essential.
- A proven track record of team management.
- Strong IT skills in both Microsoft Word and Excel.
- A wealth of credit control experience.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.