German Speaking Collections Agents
€25,500 + commission = OTE €30k per year + relocation assistance
Taking problem solving and customer service to a new level is what you will do as a Collections Specialist in the Credit Collections Team. While upholding the highest level of customer service, your specialized role will require that you negotiate with our customers on resolving past due balances and providing quality answers to questions. You will be empowered to make well balanced decisions and personally driven to be an effective advocate for customers.
As a Collections Specialist, your primary responsibilities will be within various collection duties including monitoring the status of aging accounts and obtaining payment on delinquent accounts, while building and maintaining a professional interaction with customers at all times by phone. Our Collections Specialists exhibit strong communication skills, excel in customer interactions, exhibit creativity and skill in delivering practical solutions and thrive in a collaborative team environment. Our Collections Team provides exceptional customer support, guidance and program knowledge through high quality, positive interactions with every customer to obtain the best possible result.
- Contact customers via automated dialer system and email transmission in an effort to identify payment options on past due accounts to bring account in positive standing as well as construct individually tailored solutions for all facets of the customer’s repayment management through the use of education and debt repayment plans.
- Research and resolve inquiries verbally, in writing, and on-line.
- Answer inbound calls from customers for various stages of collections and demonstrate the ability to negotiate with our customers on resolving past due balances and providing quality answers to questions.
By using the latest in call centre technology, you will play a significant role in providing company Credit customers with accurate answers to their current questions. Successful candidates will possess best in class interpersonal skills inclusive of acute listening, verbal and written communication skills and empathy. Additionally, successful applicants will display a courageous attitude towards doing what’s right for our customers.
Prerequisite Knowledge & Proficiencies:
Native level German and fluent English.
- Skill in speaking with a pleasant voice, retaining composure, and building rapport with customers.
- Excellent verbal communications skills including listening, probing and negotiating with customers to create a sense of obligation to resolve their delinquent account. This should include the ability to deal with difficult customer scenarios in a manner that creates a positive customer experience.
- Ability to work independently while making sound business decisions with a well-developed sense of urgency and follow through from call handle time to after call follow up.
- Must be able to work under time constraints with fluctuating work volumes and scheduling requirements to meet the needs of the business, while also meeting/exceeding customer expectations.
- Ability to meet department attendance guidelines to include a minimum of 40 hours weekly with shifts that include various days and hours.
- Strong working knowledge of external systems, PC based internet and software applications (Internet, Microsoft Office – Outlook, Word and Excel).
Minimum of two (2) years’ experience within a financial service industry or call centre environment in one of these areas:
- Call Centre/Customer Support experience with direct customer contact
- Financial services with direct customer contact
- Account collections (inbound/outbound)
- Sales experience (commission based, quota based, up-selling, cross-selling)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job