We are currently recruiting for a specialist Investment Management firm based in Chester City Centre. Due to growth, this award-winning firm now have an exciting opportunity available for a German Speaking Client Executive to join their busy team on a permanent basis. Located conveniently close to public transport links, my client can offer an International Client base, competitive salary and benefits package.
Key responsibilities for the German Speaking Client Executive
- Act as point of contact for European Investors and their Investment Advisors, in relation to technical and general queries
- Produce and distribute investor communications
- Maintain database of investor accounts
- Administer and reconcile client bank accounts including review, sign off and distribution of monthly bank account reports
- Seek out improvement to processes and include specifications for IT developments, as necessary
Essential Requirements are:
- Fluent in German
- Degree educated in a Financial, Economics or mathematical subject area
- Good knowledge of Microsoft packages, particularly Word, Excel and Outlook
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Experience in a client facing role
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
This is a great opportunity for a German speaking candidate to join a reputable Chester City Centre based firm. Alongside the above duties, you must be confident in ensuring high level customer service and providing accurate information. If you think you meet the above criteria for the German Speaking Client Executive then please apply now using the link below.
The above vacancy is only one of many thatwe are handling. Marshall Moore Financial Services division specialises in recruiting all types of senior/specialised operations vacancies for both temporary and permanent assignments within financial services, including:
- Investment Administrator
- Wealth Management Administrator
- Trainee Paraplanner
- Trainee Investment Analyst
- Finance & Banking Administrator
- Financial Services Specialist
Marshall Moore is a leading specialist recruitment consultancy. If you would like a confidential discussion about your requirements, please don’t hesitate to call Marshall Moore at our Liverpool office. Alternatively submit your CV for immediate consideration and you will be contacted by one of our specialist consultants.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"