German speaking Client Associate based in Cape Town, SA
This is an incredible chance for a German speaking professional to start a career within an expanding, global organization that has a fast-track grow plan, whilst living and working in one of the most beautiful parts of the world - Cape Town. There is a an international, high level career path on offer for the right person.
Living in Cape Town:
It's undeniably beautiful, accessible are: the Garden Route, the Cederberg, the Kruger
Park and unique white sandy beaches. This is an opportunity to live an outdoor
lifestyle with a cosmopolitan mix of people. Cape Town is within easy reach of the
Cape Winelands and it has a relatively low cost of living.
German community in Cape Town:
Over 100,000 Germans live and work in Cape Town. You will find German
bakeries, social groups, schools and German churches.
* Provide an outstanding client experience to B2B and B2C customers
* Use of phone, chat and email to sort out technical and other account issues
* Help with 1st level IT support such as helping with network settings, updating the website
* Provide customers with information on product lines and new features
* Answering questions arising from the website and updating internal reference pages
* There is a shift system in operation in this role
* Fluency in German and English (written and spoken)
* Problem solving and strong communication skills
* Ability to work effectively under pressure
* Flexibility and availability to work shifts
* Experience within a technical support role is advantageous but not necessary as full and comprehensive training will be provided
Salary will be paid in South African Rand (R) and is equivalent to R15,775 - R16,466 per month gross plus additional generous performance bonus, shift allowance as well as employees' benefits including holiday allowance, medical healthcare and personal insurance. The base salary offer it is comparative to a salary of £25,000 if it was based in London.
Provided, the company will sponsor your work visa.
Support will be provided in finding accommodation and settling down in Cape Town if you're successful in the recruitment process.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job