Exciting opportunity not to be missed!TSYS Managed Services has a unique opportunity available for a fluent German Speaking Chargeback Specialist to join our team in our Milton Keynes offices. The role is a full time, permanent position and we are offering a competitive salary of £23,000 per annum plus excellent benefits.
TSYS Managed Services has a range of contact centre roles specialising in Customer Service, Risk Management, Collections, Back Office, and Help Desk related services for Financial Institutions. We operate from two UK locations, Milton Keynes and Coventry, and from Barneveld in the Netherlands.
The German Speaking Chargeback Specialist will be responsible for research and resolution of customer charge backs. You will apply bank and card industry regulations and practices in resolving disputes. You will engage with customers and provide an excellent service via the telephone and in writing. You will work 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday 07:00 to 16:00.
What are the responsibilities of the German Speaking Chargeback Specialist?
- Develops and applies the basic skills appropriate by utilising established processes in a multi-client/system environment and adhering to association regulations.
- Gathers and analyses cardholder and/or merchant account transactions to determine if the disputed transactions are covered under financial regulations, organises supporting information, and applies appropriate credit/debit adjustments to accounts based on the final result of arbitration.
- Works basic assignments from work queues as directed. Assists with the segmentation of pending requests from various work queues into the appropriate work flow based on request type and complexity.
- Begins to develop an intermediate knowledge, pertaining to a single card brand (i.e. Visa/MasterCard/Discover/Amex), and financial FCA regulations governing credit card chargebacks and reversals through training, online research of regulations, and adhering to department processes and procedures.
What skills do I need to have to become the German Speaking Chargeback Specialist?
- Acquires and applies job skills and learns company policies and procedures to complete assigned routine tasks.
- Works on assignments that are routine to semi-routine in nature, requiring limited decision outside of stated processes, but recognises the need for occasional deviation from accepted practice.
- Follows established procedures on all work, requires instructions on all assignments.
- Basic working knowledge of association and credit cards
- Experience of Working in a Customer Services Role.
- Interacting with Customers Face to Face or Via Telephone
- Experience of Working in a Disputes and Chargeback Role in a Financial Organisation
We offer a fantastic benefits package!
As well as a competitive salary and a fast paced, fun working environment this role comes with the following benefits:
- 21 days holiday, excluding bank holidays (With the option to buy/sell an additional 5 days)
- Free on-site parking
- Pension scheme
- Childcare voucher scheme
- On-site canteen
- Eye Care Vouchers
- Discounts on a variety of retailers and restaurants
- Health Plan (On completion of 6 month service)
If you have the skills and knowledge to become our German Speaking Chargeback Specialist, please click apply now!
Please note, all successful applicants will be subject to a financial background and basic criminal record (DBS) check as part of our recruitment process.
TSYS Managed Services is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.