Do you have experience of working in a busy call centre managing and motivating a multilingual team?
We are working with a long-standing global client to find a German speaking team manager to join their call centre supporting customers in Germany with inbound queries in a financial regulated environment. You will be managing a team of 8-12 German customer service agents, some of them having come over directly from Germany for the role. An understanding of German business culture would be beneficial.
You will be responsible for:
- Day to day running of the team
- Your team meeting service level agreements
- Monitoring for call quality and other metrics
- Creating reports, for senior managers and customers
- Interviewing and recruitment of new team members
- Bringing in new ideas for processes to improve the service
You need to have:
- Proven call centre experience
- Previous exposure to management in a contact centre environment
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience of managing teams
- Experience in collation, interpretation and presentation of metrics
The company works across Europe with large organisations supporting financial services. The office is in a very pleasant location overlooking lakes and woods on the southern edge of Milton Keynes. It is very close to the A5 with good access to the M1 with on-site secure parking. This role is easily commutable from Luton, Bedford, Aylesbury, Buckingham or Northampton.
To apply, send us your CV in Word format (.doc or .docx). We will then send you the full job description and call you to go through your CV and application.
Corinium Language Associates is working as an employment agency for this role and could store your details. We may get in touch with you about other roles that you could be suitable for, but your details will never be shared without your express permission and will never be used for anything other than recruitment.
- Call Centre
- Team Leader
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'