Would you like to join a Times Top 100 employer who joined the list in 2013 and have been in the top ten ever since? They were nominated for 24 awards last year and have ambitious plans for 2018. Due to their continued ongoing growth and a number of client wins they are looking for a number of German Speaking Call Centre Agents to join the team IMMEDIATELY!
Interviews will be held week commencing 29th January.
I am looking for a German Speaking Call Centre Agent t to join my client's team in North London. Our client’s 30 seat Business to Business Call Centre is responsible for contacting business prospects who have requested quotes through online portals. You will be speaking to a wide range of companies, covering a wide range of products, with full training provided! It is a dynamic working environment - on average they confirm over 300,000 customer leads for their partners per year.
- Contacting prospects via the telephone and discussing their needs
- Generating revenue for our client and it’s partners by qualifying high quality leads
- Attending and contributing in product training, as well as taking responsibility for "self learning" to understand product ranges
- Attending and contributing in soft skills and sales training sessions, to develop world class sales and customer service skills
- Listening to your own calls and take on-board feedback from the management team of how to maximise your performance
- Attending coaching sessions and 1-2-1s to support your growth and development
- Being involved in project work for our client
As a German Speaking Call Centre Agent you will earn a basic salary of £20,000 per year based on a 35 hour working week. You will also have the opportunity to earn monthly commission. This is uncapped with good performers taking home £500 per month and top performers earning £1000 per month. After probation you are eligible for an automatic promotion after hitting your targets for three months.
Alongside the financial remuneration you will be provided with full training, development opportunities and will be working with a world class team.
There are also further benefits including
- Unlimited Book Allowance
- Charity Days
- Free food and fruit throughout the day
- Relaxed, informal culture - no dress code
- Gaming and book clubs
- Sports clubs including Football, Running, Volleyball, and Cycling
- Corporate gym membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Family First culture
- Regular social nights out
- Trips to Ibiza for all staff on achieving annual targets
Please apply for more information. You can anticipate to hear back promptly as interviews will be held 9th, 10th and 11th January.
- Customer Service
- Telephone Manner
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job