You will be responsible for contacting existing prospects via telephone and discussing the product or service that have enquired about. You will need to engage with prospects and build rapport, whilst also developing an understanding of their business and its current needs. From here, you can offer additional products and services that may also suit the prospects. They have high standards of quality both towards the prospects they speak with and partners they put them in touch with, and aim to be the catalyst of a strong business relationship between them.
Due to the international scope of the team, you would be dealing with enquiries in both German and English so fluency in both is ideal.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Has a professional telephone manner
- Fluent in both English and German
- Swiftly builds rapport with our prospects
- Embraces and thrives in a high volume and results based environment.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Quick learner who can apply concepts in the real world.
- Understands the customer's perspective.
- Team player, adaptable and flexible.
- Competitive salary plus commission
- Free breakfast and seasonal fruit throughout the day (plus excellent coffee!)
- Monthly lunches and regular team celebrations
- Free sports clubs including football, running, cycling, boxing, yoga, volleyball…
- Monthly social nights out with the wider team
- Fun, sociable culture
The 30 seat B2B contact centre is responsible for supporting businesses achieve their objectives. They do this by contacting prospects who have requested quotes through one of their many online portals.
Within the contact centre, their UK and German TQ (Telephone Qualify) teams respond to these enquiries to ensure their clients are getting highly relevant prospects and that potential prospects get matched with companies that fit their needs.
Our Clients' Story
Our client is one of the UK’s leading customer generation companies. They are a rapidly growing business - they topped the Sunday Times Tech Track, and since then grew 278% per annum before tripling in size again. They now employ over 350 staff in the UK and USA, and conduct marketing activities in more than 120 countries.
They are on a mission to accelerate their partners' growth by building the world’s most effective marketing platform through a passion for data, relentless innovation and the development of world class teams.