German speaking Customer Services
Salary: £19000 - £22000 per annum doe
Hours : 38 hours Mon- Fri 8.30 -1700 hours
The German speaking Customer Services is responsible for establishing and maintaining relationships with a portfolio of designated UK, European and International customers and will take personal responsibility to ensuring that all customer requirements are completely met.
Main Duties :
- Handling inbound customer enquiries and placed orders in a professional manner.
- Receiving, processing customer purchase orders as well as any associated shipping documentation required for any non-uk shipments
- Ensuring all customer enquiries or requests are dealt with as efficiently as possible whilst liaising across all key departments to ensure the best outcome for the customer
- Tracking customer orders from receipt through to delivery
- Contribution to customer reporting on monthly basis
- Administrative and customer service support to the sales team
- Maximising sales opportunities (i.e.: assisting in the movement of ageing stock)
- Attend daily production meeting
Attributes, skills and experience:-
- 5 GCSE at Grade C or higher
- Foreign language skills for European customers e.g German, French
- Previous knowledge of a manufacturing or supply chain environment would be advantage
- Excellent communication skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail in administrative tasks
- Proficient in Excel and CRM systems
Interested? Please forward your CV to the below email address as soon as possible.
SJM Recruit Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- German Speaking Customer Services/ Export/Shipping/Administrative