German speaking Business Development Manager. Fantastic opportunity to work as part of a global leader in intellectual property and patent protection technology & translation services and to develop their product sales across Germany and other countries in the DACH territory.
Fluent German and English
Germany (home based job + regular travel across the DACH territory)
Our client is a leading company in the sector of intellectual property and patent protection translation across the world.
To work as part of their global intellectual property services team, they wish to recruit a German speaking Business Development Manager. Reporting to the Global Director of Sales, the typical job responsibilities will include:
- Research, identify and prospect new clients/opportunities within corporate in-house intellectual property teams and law firms
- Build and maintain an active sales pipeline
- Manage a portfolio of existing customers
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Fluent German and English is essential
- Good communication skills
- Experience of sales
- Proven success in closing new business
- Organized and self-motivated with a "can-do" attitude
- Ability to work independently and within a sales team
- Experience tracking sales activity in a CRM tool (e.g. Salesforce)
SALARY, BENEFITS AND WORKING HOURS
Basic salary of €30,000 + sales commission (OTE c €50,000) + strong benefits and home office support
To apply for this role, please send your CV to us in full confidence immediately.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'