German Speaking - Account Manager - On joining outr client will (fully paid) send you to their offices in San Francisco USA to train! The role will be based in London.
Really exciting US company who continue to have exceptional growth have an urgent requirement for a skilled German Business developer. Our Client is in the technology sector; SaaS and enterprise software
- Working closely with Sales Management and individual their Enterprise Account Executives to develop targeted contact lists, call strategies, and messaging to drive opportunities for new business
- Prioritize the inbound leads to align with target account strategies. Your role is to assess the prospect's needs, explain solutions, qualify the prospect, and schedule qualified meetings for their Field sales to begin their sales process
- Conducting high-level conversations with Senior Executives in target accounts,
- Manage strategy for Target Accounts
- Manage, track, and report on all sales activities and results using Salesforce.com and required sales tools
- Uncover prospect’s business challenges and identify relevant new business opportunities
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of all products, industry trends and competition. Provide closed-loop feedback to ensure continuous process optimization.
- Utilize a consistent contact attempt process to follow-up, nurture, and qualify leads generated by marketing campaigns.
- Develop and maintain territory and daily plans to maximize and leverage phone time, including pre-call planning, adhering to territory hours and metrics, and customizing scripts to market segments and prospect type.
Required Skills/ Experience:
- Knowledge of Sales Development, Lead Generation, Sales, and/or Marketing (SaaS experience would be nice, but not required)
- Proven track record of exceeding high-volume sales targets and experience succeeding in a goal-driven environment
- High volume strategic prospecting experience
- Good knowledge of Salesforce.com, LinkedIn, Yesware, and other sales tools
- Highly motivated, driven and self-starting individual
- Articulate with excellent written skills and good business acumen Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections
- Ability to self-manage call structure and controls
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"