We are currently hiring German speaking Graduates to join our business in Hamburg. In this role you will work alongside one of our German speaking Senior Account Managers, managing the relationship with new or existing clients. It is a key supporting role of the CEB, now Gartner revenue team and is vital to the success of our Sales function.
Through your daily interaction with C-suite executives and their teams, trainees are able to quickly develop a worldwide network with many of the world’s most admired companies. You will learn how to diagnose the top executive’s key business needs, to ensure high quality of interaction ans service. Right from the beginning you will start owning client facing activities and follow a detailed growth path in order to grow into a manager role.
You can quickly grow into owning more and more responsible tasks and gradually take over responsibilities from the Account Manager. Trainees take on responsibility from the first day and are trained on the job.
This is what makes working with Gartner special!
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Client/Prospect Facing Commercial Activities
- Support the Account Manager in all aspects of working with new and existing clients
- Build on lead generation by outbound cold-calling Germany’s and Switzerland’s Most Senior Executives to schedule live business meetings
- Manage service activity scheduling and logistics, including orientation calls, on-site presentations, visits to member institutions, service calls
- Identify, pursue and secure business appointments with new leads for prospective clients or cross-sell
- Recruit prospective clients to CEB service events (conferences and teleconference)
A successful candidate will possess:
- Fluency in written and spoken German and English is essential
- Bachelor or Master degree - any discipline
- Goal and action orientated with ability and desire to work towards revenue targets within a team environment
- High level of comfort and determination when dealing with challenging situations, i.e. objection handling, overcoming gatekeepers etc.
- Solid organisation, multi-tasking and prioritisation skills
- Forward thinking and solutions orientated approach at all times
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written with the ability to engage a senior – level audience
- Strong MS office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) skills, and any knowledge of CRM databases (such as Salesforce.com) would be an advantage
About CEB, Now Gartner
Leading organizations worldwide rely on CEB services to harness their untapped potential and grow. Now offered by Gartner, CEB best practices and technology solutions equip clients with the intelligence to effectively manage talent, customers, and operations. More information is available at ceb.
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world’s leading research and advisory company. The company helps business leaders across all major functions in every industry and enterprise size with the objective insights they need to make the right decisions. Gartner’s comprehensive suite of services delivers strategic advice and proven best practices to help clients succeed in their mission-critical priorities. Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, USA, and has more than 13,000 associates serving clients in 11,000 enterprises in 100 countries. For more information, visit gartner.com.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job