This company provide media intelligence and eCommerce analytics to the Fashion and Beauty industry. Their very clever platform enables PR, Marketing, Sales and Pricing teams to monitor, evaluate and improve media campaigns and promotional investments. The platform offers a total market view covering all companies, brands, lines and products within the industry helping brands build the most effective media and online sales strategies. Clients include L’Oreal, Unilever and Clarins to name three.This is a graduate position paying £18K per annum with a £5K on target bonus.
How you can expect to spend your day:
1. Support the Sales Team by uncovering ‘new logo’ opportunities
2. Contribute to the overall company revenue targets
3. Build awareness of proposition across the beauty industry
The Business Development sales representative is accountable for uncovering new opportunities within ‘new logo’ prospects and securing meetings for the Account Management Team to progress those opportunities. A ‘new logo’ opportunity is an opportunity with a client that has not done business with MMI before.
The role requires a combination of beauty industry knowledge and selling skills to articulate the client's value proposition in a clear and concise way.
Furthermore, sales tenacity and a desire to succeed in a targeted environment are essential ingredients for success.
Core Business Development Tasks & Responsibilities
- Build and manage a ‘new logo’ target list in the Zoho CRM system
- Secure meetings across new logo prospects for the Account Management Team to attend
- Ensure all sales calls are logged in Zoho and that all leads are progressed within Zoho
- Utilise data from the mQubed and eCommerce View platforms to support new business prospecting process
- Provide a progress report at the weekly sales meeting
Targets are made up of x3 elements;
- Number of meetings arranged
- Company sales targets met
- Management Based objectives
- Educated to degree level.
- Fluency in German
- Strong communicator both verbal and written.
- Prior experience in a client services or customer facing role would be a bonus but not a pre-requisite.
- Able to prioritise workload as required and stay calm under pressure.
- An interest in beauty, fashion and media is preferred.
- Prior office administration experience would be a bonus.
- Work in a vibrant start-up environment in a key co-ordination role of a small company where you will gain experience of many different areas of the business.
- You will get quite a few free beauty products as part of working for this company.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job