LanguageMatters are assisting one of their very successful clients with recruiting a German-speaker for the compliance, credit risk, controlling, internal auditing and risk controlling pathway of their graduate scheme. This international bank has a global presence with a strong German client base and are looking for an analytical, logical, numeric German speaker to join them in October 2018. This scheme allows you an insight into all areas of the bank and sets you up for a career within bank management with a focus on risk, compliance and control. You will be rotating through various departments of this bank, both in the UK and internationally so you can learn all aspects of what it's like to work in an international bank and gain relevant skills for your future career in the banking sector.
- English and German language to business level
- 2017 or 2018 graduate with a minimum of 2.1 from a top university or equivalent
- Completed studies in a relevant field (finance, banking, auditing, accounting, economics, mathematics, econometrics or similar)
- Previous experience gained through internship in controlling, auditing, accounting, credit risk, finance, banking, compliance, risk management or similar
- Flexibility to travel internationally as part of the role
- Available to start the graduate scheme in October 2018
To apply, please send your CV in Word format to Guido. If you have applied for any other languagematters vacancy there is no need to re-apply, as your CV will be considered for all vacancies that match your language skills and work experience.
languagematters is a multi-discipline, multilingual recruitment agency offering a wide range of bilingual jobs in London, the South-east, nationwide and overseas. Our goal is to be the most valued, knowledgeable and indispensable recruitment partner in the language recruitment field.
We work constantly to provide equal opportunities for all, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, social background, religion, disability or sexuality.
NB: Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK or hold a valid work permit. Please note that we contact successful candidates within 3-4 working days. languagematters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
- bank banking graduate scheme trainee entry level german germany dach german-speaking
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job