Our client, a multinational conglomerate, is looking for a Multilingual Customer Service Representative, who speaks fluent German. In this role you will be assisting with B2B enquiries from Germany, Austria and Switzerland by phone/email/live chat. The company offers excellent training and a very professional, international team environment with opportunities to grow internally.
Working for a large company but based in a small team, the working environment is professional and full product training is provided. The company is based in High Wycombe. Candidates with previous B2B exposure preferred, but this is not essential.
- Fluent German essential
- Additional languages are desirable
- Great communication skills
- Previous experience working as customer service advisor, customer service coordinator, customer service coordinator, sales administrator, technical support, help desk advisor is desirable, but not essential
- A strong and confident communicator in the required languages
- A team player able to work well and communicate within the group
- To apply, please send your CV in Word format to Guido. If you have applied for any other languagematters vacancy there is no need to re-apply, as your CV will be considered for all vacancies that match your language skills and work experience.
languagematters is a multi-discipline, multilingual recruitment agency offering a wide range of bilingual jobs in London, the South-east, nationwide and overseas. Our goal is to be the most valued, knowledgeable and indispensable recruitment partner in the language recruitment field.
We work constantly to provide equal opportunities for all, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, social background, religion, disability or sexuality.
NB: Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK or hold a valid work permit. Please note that we contact successful candidate
- customer support
- customer service
- sales administrator
- customer advisor
- sales administration
- order processing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job