Our multinational client is looking for multilingual candidates. As they are a growing and stable company, you could gain experience in a multinational and competitive environment.
Why it is a good opportunity for YOU:
• Stabile and international company background
• Outstanding compensation package
• Opportunity to work in a friendly and modern environment
• Strong focus on Personal Development – participation on trainings and workshops tailored to the associate’s career aspirations
• Eligibility for rotation to other projects after 18-24 months to avoid monotony and advance into more senior positions
What You will be doing:
• Timely Billing of all customer contracts. Understanding the nature of contract is very essential before billing (raising invoices)
• Revenue recognition based on the contract is part of the Job. This would require understanding of revenue recognition rules both local and US GAAP.
• Timely generation of customer invoices thereby ensuring that invoices are sent on time.
• Strict adherence to monthly cut off deadlines to ensure smooth closure of month and quarter.
Requirements that make You the best candidate:
• Fluency in English and German
• 0-2 years of experience in accounting (Preferably in Customer invoicing, revenue recognition etc.)
• Graduate or equivalent in Finance and Accounting
• Exposure to GL activities would be an added advantage
• Exposure to ERP Environment (SAP) is preferred
Apply directly to Kristóf Szabó – Research Consultant, for a short, pressure free and confidential discussion on this role and other opportunities.
Tel: +36 1 8833 584
Web page: www.reedglobal.hu