Our client is expanding their German speaking customer service team servicing Deutsche Bank customers! We are looking for a native level German speaker to answer and resolve chargeback and credit card queries. You don't need previous financial experience as full training is given. This is not a sales role!
We do consider Quereinsteiger with professional telephone manner and native level German, previous experience supporting customers in any other industry would be beneficial.
After your (paid) training you will:
- Answer inbound enquiries from existing German bank customers about their card payments
- Research, process, and resolve chargeback requests
- Gather and analyse cardholder and/or merchant account transactions to determine if the disputed transactions are covered under federal regulations
- Organise supporting information, and apply appropriate credit/debit adjustments to accounts
- Nativel level German (spoken and written)
- Good English
- Good telephone manner and customer focus
- Good listening skills
- Readiness to learn new systems
Benefits and key facts
- Salary: £23,500
- Regular working hours (Monday to Friday, 7am to 4pm), 40 hours per week
- 29 days holiday (With the option to buy/sell an additional 5 days)
- Relocation support available (within the UK), conditions apply
- Pension Scheme
- On-site subsidised canteen
Due to the sensitive nature of the business, unfortunately this role is not able to offer remote working. They have however made lots of changes internally to make the offices "covid secure" - from protective screening, one-way systems and temperature cameras.
The office is in a very pleasant location overlooking lakes and woods on the southern edge of Milton Keynes. It is very close to the A5 with good access to the M1 with ample on-site secure parking.
Speak to our German recruiter who will tell you about the role and find out what you are looking for before sending you the full job description.
If you want to go ahead, we will prepare a summary for you and guide you through the rest of the process. We will only send your details to the company with your permission if you have a reasonable chance of getting the role and want to be put forward. We won’t waste your time.
We read and acknowledge every CV. If you haven’t heard from us then it means we haven’t seen or processed your CV.
Corinium Language Associates is working as an employment agency for this permanent role and could store your details. We may get in touch with you about other roles that you could be suitable for, but your details will never be shared without your express permission and will never be used for anything other than recruitment.
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'