We currently have an exciting opportunity for German Speaking Order Administrator in Manchester.
Are you fluent in German and English? Do you have previous administration or customer service experience?
If yes, read on.
Our client is a global leader in the creative promotional merchandise arena and one of the largest promotional product suppliers in the world. They are looking for enthusiastic and proactive German Speaking Order Administrator who will take control for the timely processing of orders, checking and maintaining stock availability as well as notifying customers regarding delivery dates. In addition, this role involves liaising direct with clients dealing quickly and efficiently with queries and internally as the main point of contact for ensuring the smooth dispatch and delivery of both exported and UK goods.
- Fluency in German and English
- At least 12 months previous administration, customer service or account management experience
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal) with the ability to build rapport and communicate at all levels.
- To be a real team player, with personality, empathy and the drive to succeed, with exceptional organizational skills and excellent attention to detail is crucial for this role.
- You will be determined to go the extra mile to achieve results.
- Both commercial and sales awareness are key to being successful in this role.
- You will be computer literate with good keyboard skills
Apply now for immediate consideration.
Please only apply if you have the required skills and absolute fluency in the required languages.
Due to the high level of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants whose skills and qualifications match our clients' requirements. Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK or hold a valid work permit.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job